- All owners of property within the borders of the Old North End who are 18 years of age or older are automatically members of the Old North End Neighborhood.
- The Old North End Neighborhood (ONEN) is a 501(c)(3) all-volunteer organization.
- By becoming a financial supporter of ONEN, you can help preserve and improve our neighborhood. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
A basic $50 annual contribution supports key areas that define our neighborhood:
- Historic Neighborhood Integrity
- Safety and Security
- Neighborhood Events
Additional financial support enables enhancements such as those shown below:
- $50 purchases one parkway tree keep or delete based on recent events?
- $75 purchases one day of security patrols for the neighborhood
- $200 pays the ONEN share of replacing one sidewalk panel
- $500 purchases/sustains one planted median tree for North End Woodlands
The Old North End Neighborhood (ONEN) is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your contribution is tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Donate by Check
Print out the Membership Form and mail it with a check to the address below.
The Old North End Neighborhood (ONEN)
PO Box 8185
Colorado Springs, CO 80933-8185
How is this section implemented and the dropdown box created?